Tips To Make Your Air Conditioner Last Longer:
A little maintenance on your air conditioner can help to extend their life and also make them as energy-efficient as possible. (Please make sure unit is turned off and unplugged before servicing) If you need any assistance in locating any appliance replacement parts CLICK HERE and someone will be able to assist you at guaranteedparts.com
- Clean or replace the filter every month or two during the cooling season. (Make sure unit is turned off and unplugged)
- Vacuum the discharge grill area to remove any dust buildup.
- Check your evaporator coil every year and clean it as necessary.
- Occasionally pass a stiff wire through the unit’s drain channels. (Clogged drain channels prevent a unit from reducing humidity and this results in excess moisture)
- Inspect the seal between the air conditioner and the window frame to ensure it makes contact with the unit’s metal case. (Moisture can damage this seal, allowing cool air to escape from your house.)
In conclusion: Maintaining your air conditioner will help it last for years. Start applying the tips that we’ve discussed above and begin caring for your appliances today. If you need to replace any of your appliance parts please don’t hesitate in contacting us at 1-855-472-4443 FREE or email us at: guaranteedparts.com